|Number of Multiple Choice Questions||185|
|Duration of Exam||4 hours|
Exam Breakdown – By Competency
|Category||Weight||Number of Questions|
|Clinical Expert||70 to 85%||129 to 157|
|Care Provider||10 to 20%||19 to 37|
|Professional||5 to 10%||9 to 19|
Clinical Expert – Radiological Technology (129 to 157 MCQs)
- Integrate safe work principles and procedures into practice (17 to 26 MCQs)
- Managing a variety of imaging systems. (9 to 19 MCQs)
- Integrating clinical principles into practice. (50 to 59 MCQs)
- Performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. (50 to 59 MCQs)
- Administering substances required for clinical procedures. (50 to 59 MCQs)
- Analyzing image and data quality and responding appropriately (50 to 59 MCQs)
Care Provider (19 to 37 MCQs)
- Practicing in a manner that contributes to safe care
- Conducting relevant patient assessment in partnership with patients and families.
- Providing compassionate care for patient’s physiological, cognitive and psychological needs
- Complying with appropriate infection prevention and control standards and/or regulations
- Providing education and support to patients and families/support persons.
Professional, Collaborator, Communicator (5% to 10%)
- Adhering to legal and regulatory requirements
- Applying ethical principles.
- Demonstrating professional integrity.
- Demonstrating social responsibility and cultural awareness
- Employing effective team processes to coordinate patient care
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication.
- Obtaining, evaluating and sharing information.